USISPF is hiring! The US-India Strategic Partnership is a new organization established in August 2017 by U.S. Fortune 500 CEOs and business leaders committed to furthering the U.S.-India relationship. USISPF is looking for:
At USISPF, we have a growing team dedicated to strengthening U.S.-India business and strategic relations. We advance this partnership by:
- Strengthening existing trade relations
- Identifying new business opportunities for companies in both countries
- Fostering collaboration in the areas of technology, education, and innovation
- Developing closer legislative ties between Capitol Hill and Parliament House
- Promoting regional economic development and establishing partnerships between states and businesses
If you are excited about USISPF’s mission and have the expertise to support our goals of driving economic growth, entrepreneurship, employment-creation, innovation, and inclusion collaboratively for India and the U.S., then we would like to hear from you.
USISPF has five locations - Washington D.C., New York, Silicon Valley, New Delhi and Mumbai.